Application Procuedures and Admissions Process
Applicants to the programs of IRUS are evaluated on the basis of their faith, academic preparation and potential for ministry.
1) Applicants to the B.A. must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
2) Applicants to the M.A. or M.Div. must hold the B.A. degree or its equivalent.
3) Applicants to the D.Min. must hold the M.Div. degree and can demonstrate that they have 3 years of ministry experience.
4) Applicants whose prior academic study is incomplete may be required to complete additional coursework as a condition of admission.
For Master's or Doctoral program applicants, their prior degrees must be completed from a college or university accredited by an accreditation agency recognized by the US Department of Education, from an institution approved by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, or from a national or international institution that meets these standards.
Submit these items either by mail or email:
Doctor of Ministry
• Application Fee: $100
International Reformed University & Seminary, Admission Office
125 S. Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90004
1) The admission committee reviews all applicants when their application files are complete. The admission committee meets every Thursday during the month of August and December, and the first Thursday of all other month.
2) Admission office sends either acceptance letter or decline letter to applicant after his/her application packet is
reviewed by the admission committee.
3) IRUS's academic office sends a copy of the new semester's registration packet to all accepted applicants.
Applications must be presented at least two weeks before the expected enrollment date. Applications submitted after that period will be considered only if time allows. The student will be notified of his or her admission status by mail.