Library Catalog | Databases
Our library catalog uses an online program called "openbiblio." You can search our library books collection from this program. For log in information, please contact the office at email@example.com. Check out the "Online Catalog User Guide"(click) for more information.
Our library offers an online database through DBpia to access more books, journals, and articles that are not available on campus. Check out the "DBpia User Guide" (click) for more information.
• Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
• During vacation: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The library will be closed on following days: New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and federal holidays.
• In-person Reference: Fri 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Library Guide: IRUS Library Guide
The mission of the International Reformed University & Seminary Library is to provide students, faculty, and staff with print/online resources, research tools, and study environment necessary to support their biblical studies in higher education. This mission is supported by the following objectives:
• Promote library use
• Partner with faculty to develop and implement library resources alongside instruction to better support course materials
• Develop a collection that meets and exceeds minimum accreditation standards
• Develop a collection capable of effectively supporting courses
• Provide reference and research assistance
• Provide information literacy and research skills instructions
• Provide tools facilitating research and easy access to information
• Provide access to additional resources from other institutions through cooperative agreements
• Provide a safe and attractive space collections display, processing, and storage
• Provide comfortable, well-lit, and accessible study space
Library Handbook: English